It was great to have our friends the East Manchester Community Boat Project joining us at this annual event. Their friendly crew gave around 400 local people a free boat trip on ‘Community Spirit 2’ during the two days. Pictured above are eager passengers going aboard and below their crew lining up to receive First Prize for the Best Presented Boat from HCS Council member Peter Rawson.
- Scary Shuttle Rides Again!
- Marsden Shuttle Update
- 19 July 2021 Marsden Shuttle daily trips resume
- 20 Years Since Re-opening!
- Canal Society Video
- Marsden Shuttle & the Jazz Festival
- Tunnel End Fest – 21st July 2019
- School’s Out, the Sun’s out and now even the Marsden Shuttle’s out!
- Stalybridge Festival 2019
Take a trip on our water taxi between Marsden and Standedge Tunnel! Find out more…
Our Address:Huddersfield Canal Society,
Wool Road, Dobcross,
Oldham, OL3 5QR
Our Office:Tel: 01457 871800
Mon – Thu 09.00 -16.00,
Fri 09.00 -13.00