This picture, taken in March by Alan Stopher, illustrates the scale of the work recently completed by Canal and River Trust in Uppermill. It was necessary because of the collapsed state of sections of wall after the November 2016 deluge.
- Pennine Explorer Cruise – Final Itinerary
- Marsden Shuttle at the Stalybridge Festival 24-5 June 2017
- STOP PRESS – Pennine Explorer Cruise now fully booked
- Major wash-wall repairs at Uppermill are now complete
- Pennine Explorer Cruise – June/July 2017
- Winter Closures and Maintenance programme – 2016
- 2015 Photo Competition
Marsden ShuttleTake a trip on our boat between Marsden and Standedge Tunnel! Find out more...
Our Address:Huddersfield Canal Society,
Wool Road, Dobcross,
Oldham, OL3 5QR
Our Office:Tel: 01457 871800
Mon – Thu 09.00 -16.00,
Fri 09.00 -13.00